dimanche 1 juin 2008

Circus


A few nights ago I went, along with my two housemates, the program director, and her two kids, to a circus. Together we made up approximately 65% of the total audience. More math: we outnumbered the performers by three. Does this give you some sense of the scale of this circus? Yes, there were three human performers involved, along with a dancing horse and a counting dog. I took pictures to try to capture this indescribable spectacle, but the pictures actually make it look grander than it was.

3 commentaires:

Beth a dit…

There weren't even any sad French clowns?

Sarah a dit…

There was one clown (he was also the horse-handler, earlier in the show). He wasn't sad, but he made me sad. The whole thing kind of made me sad...

Beth a dit…

That's the best kind of circus!!